Thank you for your support

Mva

May 28, 2016
My darling husband passed away on Tuesday evening at home, He had vascular dementia. He was diagnosed in October 2015, and we have been to hell and back in that time. I just wanted to thank you all on this forum for the help and support.just reading that we all are on the same journey got me through the tough times. Xx

Florence.

Nov 7, 2012
My darling husband passed away on Tuesday evening at home, He had vascular dementia. He was diagnosed in October 2015, and we have been to hell and back in that time. I just wanted to thank you all on this forum for the help and support.just reading that we all are on the same journey got me through the tough times. Xx

So sorry to hear your husband has passed away. May he rest in peace now. Everyone on TP will be thinking of you.x

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
mav, I am so sorry to read of your loss. Less than a year from diagnosis, and such a hard journey, and now to lose your dear husband. I am so sorry, and hope you have support and love around you at this difficult time.
It is good to know that reading the forum was a help to you.

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Oh goodness , sending you a warm hug and my condolences xxxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read of your loss. Sending my condolences and wishing you strength.