What rights do social services have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyfields

Sep 12, 2013
As briefly as I can:

My mum was deemed to lack capacity and a DOLS was put in place

At the Best Interest Meeting in late 2013 (which included social services) an independent advocate was deemed unnecessary for my mum "as her family were representing her"
This is the exact phrase used in the minutes of the meeting.

She then went into a care home - against my wishes and also against my mum's wishes.
I'd wanted to trial a proper comprehensive care package/visits to a day centre etc. before uprooting her from her sheltered accommodation flat which my mum loved.

As I have mentioned in my previous posts, my circumstances regarding caring for my mum myself are made more difficult by the fact that I am unable to be in the UK as I no longer have a base there.

Fast forward 18 months.

My youngest daughter and I have recently resumed contact (after said legal dispute regarding the house in the UK) and it is clear that she also now has grave doubts over the care my mum is receiving in the care home.
She also admits that she hasn't visited my mum as often as she thought she'd be able to. I only mention this because it is clear that the care home have taken full advantage of the fact that my mum hasn't had anyone physically visiting her/ checking up on her.

I've had issues with the care home since I'd visited my mum in June 2014.
I asked (very politely at first) why my mum had no toiletries and no underwear either in her room or on her body.
There were several other issues.

After receiving a reply which said "thank you for buying toiletries" I could then get no further info regarding why these items hadn't been bought and charged to her account at the care home - as I'd made clear in writing.

After 6 months of attempting to get straight answers I made a formal complaint. Received a letter of apology from the owner, with no explanations, although she did say that the Manager had "reflected on her practices".
Basically "sorry, but let's move on"
I made it clear that several of the points really did need an answer.
I then received a veiled threat that my mum may be given 28 days notice to leave.

I backed off and hoped that lessons had been learned and that my mum's care would improve.

Earlier this year:
After months of not receiving any kind of communication from the manager, my mother became ill with a prolapse and I was notified.
First I was told it was vaginal - she'd previously had a hysterectomy because of this so I was surprised to say the least.
I was then told it was a rectal prolapse and that she would be seeing a consultant at the hospital.

Both my daughter and I had initially been told that she was being accompanied by a member of staff and that it was a pre-arranged appointment.

However, my daughter (when she asked again later that evening) was then told that my mother had been sent to hospital unaccompanied.

My daughter went to collect my mum from hospital as when she'd phoned there, she could hear that my mum was upset.
My mum didn't have an appointment. She was actually in A&E, dressed only in a nightie. It was a freezing night and my daughter had to ask staff for a blanket.
She also noticed immediately that my mum had a large bump on the front of her head, highly visible and with faded yellow bruising.
She took photos.
When she returned to the care home, she asked staff about these injuries, but they knew nothing about them.

She also noticed a badly bruised toe, which my daughter thought could be a fracture
and lots of small cuts on her legs.

A day later, she contacted the care home manager, who also knew nothing about any of the injuries and said she would investigate and get back to her.

This is the only reason we came to know about the injuries - if my daughter hadn't collected her grandmother from A & E, none of us would be any the wiser.

All of us questioned the wisdom of sending a poorly/frail person unaccompanied to A & E, especially as she has Alzheimer's and as staff had previously told us that she WOULD be accompanied.

I spoke to the unit manager who said that my mother hadn't wanted to put warm clothes on.
I made the point that on that occasion it really wasn't about what my mother wanted - it was what was in her best interests - especially as when I spoke to her the next day, she sounded dreadful and had obviously caught a chill.
I also made the point that a bag of warm clothes could have been given to hospital staff - and I questioned why a member of staff from the care home hadn't gone with my mum, as we'd originally been told.
I'd already relayed this to the manager, whose reply was "she was on a stretcher" - that apparently was considered by her to be an adequate explanation.

This conversation was civil but I made it clear that it that I didn't feel my mum had been properly cared for.

The next day my eldest daughter received an email from the manager of the care home, giving my mother 28 days notice to leave.
No explanation was given.
The manager then refused to communicate further.

The notice period grew shorter and still she would not communicate with us, although she told my younger daughter that "your mother's complaining again"
As we were naturally worried that my mum would be homeless we contacted social services, who informed us that they'd closed my mother's case and referred us to "community response and reablement"

Had to send them several emails all marked "urgent" before they actually replied, saying that a social worker would be visiting the care home/my mother.

Since then, there have been several meetings and assessments.
According to this social worker, my mother suddenly now has "full mental capacity" as far as her choice of care and residence is concerned.
She says that my mother wants to stay at the care home.
I pointed out that I can supply phone calls (recent and old) where my mum says the exact opposite.
Even the unit manager at the care home has told me that my mother gets upset and wants to "go home" every day.
It is also ridiculous to suggest she has full mental capacity - but it suits the care home/social services to say this, as apparently my mother has also suddenly specified that she doesn't want any of us to see the documentation we've been requesting:
Care plan/incident and injury reports/weight records/body maps/photos of injuries/information regarding diet etc. etc.
Basically everything to do with my mum's care and wellbeing.

This is laughable. My mum has and never has had any problem with us seeing this.
My youngest daughter then went to the care home and asked the unit manager to witness a conversation with her grandmother. She immediately refused.
So my daughter recorded her grandmother saying freely that of course we can see any documentation we want to.

I also phoned her and she said the exact same thing and that she was glad we were looking after her.

Some meetings/assessments between social services/the care home have been held in secret.
I was deliberately excluded from a meeting and my daughter was not notified of another - despite being told by the social worker that she would be.

Strangely it is during these meetings and assessments that my mum apparently says she wants to stay at the care home and that she doesn't want any of her family to see any documentation.

We have pointed out that the manager of the care home has (twice) given my mum notice to leave.
According to the social worker, if my mum says she wants to stay, then she can stay.
Also, the care home manager apparently MAY be able to allow my mother to stay on - despite having given her notice TWICE, the last time during a meeting with this SAME social worker.

We've said this is untenable, as the care home will not communicate transparently with us regarding my mum's care.
We've also highlighted the recent injuries (which weren't reported to us) and of course the state my daughter found her grandmother in recently:
I won't go into detail, but we have photos of the condition my daughter found her grandmother (my mother) in when she happened to visit in May.
and we've been told by several experts who manage or work in care homes that it is totally unacceptable.

We insisted on Safeguarding paying a visit to the care home - this was done reluctantly and didn't happen immediately.

We were then told that the state my daughter had found her grandmother in was an isolated incident.
Strange because the member of staff that she spoke to when she raised the alarm actually said to my daughter that it happened all the time.

There have been several events/injuries to my mother since March.
I am assuming that as the care home have refused to communicate with me for several months prior to March, that there may well have been other similar injuries that we know nothing about.

The latest injuries occurred a week or so ago and was described as "unwitnessed incidents" involve an "abrasion" this time on the back of her head and apparently she was found lying on the floor in her room.

I've asked the manager to confirm that my mum's room will be checked for hazards (she has a rug which I think she may have tripped over) and also asked whether it might be due to low blood sugar - she's lost over half a stone in a few weeks.
I also suggested that high cal drinks/supplements should be used.
No reply back on any of this from the care home manager - it's as if we don't exist.

However the care home manager DOES have the time to email me to say that she has also consulted my mother about whether or not she wants us to see the documentation.
Surprise surprise, my mother apparently doesn't want us to see it...

Now social services are saying that an independent advocate is being called in.
We have reminded them that this is not necessary - and this was decided in a best interest meeting just before my mum went into the care home.

We've pointed this out and also questioned the legality of what social services are doing.
We've also questioned how they can suddenly exclude us from having any say over my mum's care - despite the fact that we are representing her and an IMCA is unnecessary - and that this was stipulated in a best interest meeting in 2013.

We've asked what has changed about my mother's situation, except that since going into this care home, she is physically weaker/more depressed/less active than she was before she went there.

It is clear that social services are determined that my mother will stay at this care home, and are ignoring evidence that she does not want to/that she is sustaining injuries that are unreported and undocumented/that the care home are routinely allowing her to be in a state similar to the one which my daughter recently found her.

I could go on and on.

Please, if anyone knows what we should do and what rights social services have to do this, please send me a private message.

We all think that the only recourse we now have is to threaten to make available the email history/events to local and national press.

Tomcat

Mar 20, 2016
Mum given 28 days notice?

My mum has vascular denentia has been in her residential care home for nearly two years as a full time resident. We chose the home originally because of the location as its only 5mins from most of the family and because we felt that mum had integrated into the enviroment well during her day care visits and respite periods. For a long while cracks in the service they providing not only to my mum, but to other residence are beginning to show. We have seen more and more residents being admitted and staff stretch with the endless list of jobs they have been given. This is more obvious during the times between 5pm to 8.pm ish when only 2 staff have to give beverages and biscuits, clear away, toileting, giving personal care to over 30 residence over three floors, as well as do the laundry. There is one senior member on the ground floor in the main lounge, who administers the medication and writes notes on all the residence. She is quite often floating around all the floors and the lounge is often un attend with aggressive residence being left to roam around trying to escape. Myself and other relatives often witnessed falls, scorching hot tea being given to residence and aggressive behaviour from residence to other residence. We seen residence being hoisted like there a sack of potatoes as staff seem to be rushing to get all there jobs done in the time their given. Staff have talked to relatives voicing their concerns that there not able to cope with the work load. When they have addressed it with the manager and owners they have been told to leave their job if they don't like it. Many relatives, including myself are now visiting daily between 5pm - 8ish to put our own parents to bed as we have seen the lack of care and dignity shown with other residence who are not fortunate to have family visiting during this time.

We have voiced our concerns regarding the above to management but this can gone un noticed. We recently had a family and relatives meeting with the home, where owners and management were present and most families of residence attended also, but only three families, which included ourselves, felt brave enough to voice our concern in regards the staffing levels and safety issues during the times of 5pm- 8 ish. The management and the owners did not want to deal or acknowledge our concerns and refused to put extra staff on during these times to raise the standard of care given to relatives.
Five days after the meeting one by, the three families that spoke out got called into the office and told that our relatives need nursing care and not residential and we have been given 4 weeks to remove our relative from the home as they are no longer able to meet our parents needs. When we have questioned why our parent's now need nursing care, all families have been told that our parents have deterioted. When we have asked in what capacity they are unable to give answers or medical evidence. We asked that if they felt that our mums had deterioted why were we not told prior to be given notice, which they were also unable to answer.

We have called my mums social worker out to meet and discuss this decision with home. The social worker came to see my mum 3 months prior for an assessment at the home who reported back that my mum was doing well and they were happy with mum. She asked the home what has changed so drastically that from such a short time she now needs nursing care? They kept repeating the same thing - that they felt she had deteriotated and were no longer able to meet my mums needs.

We feel we are being victimised for speaking out and even the social worker believes that is the case, but the home is refusing to keep my mum. There are people in the home far worse medically than my mum and they have not been given notice! We have been used as an example to other relatives, to keep quiet and dont complain otherwise this will happen to you.

Of course we now want my mum out of the home now but it has been a struggle to find a suitable home in the vicinity and most have a waiting lists that can be several months. We could look further afield for a home but i am disabled and can only make short distance travel as i suffer from chronic back pain. The thought of not able to see my mum regularly would destroy me and my elderly father. The social worker has tried to negotiate extending the date of the notice but the home is refusing to budge and have said they have already given my mums bed away.

As a family we are all destressed and annoyed that such an injustice has happened and there's nothing we can do. We want to take this to our local MP but are worried that the home will just remove our prior to the date of the notice. Surely this is illegal what the home is doing as they have no medical evidence to back this action being taken?

Any ideas to what we can do to fight this, otherwise I dred to think what will happen to my mum?

Many thanks for your time in reading this.

Tomcat

Mar 20, 2016
Enquiry in regards to the 28 date notice?

I am sorry for what your going through. Its hard to comprehend how a supposingly caring institute can treat a vulnerable adult in this way. Truly shocking!

Did you have a social allocated to your mum? Have you seen the contract which was signed for once your mum was admitted in the care home? Would you consider taking legal action action against a care home?

Look forward to hearing back from you. Many thanks.

At the Best Interest Meeting in late 2013 (which included social services) an independent advocate was deemed unnecessary for my mum "as her family were representing her"

She then went into a care home - against my wishes and also against my mum's wishes.
I'd wanted to trial a proper comprehensive care package/visits to a day centre etc. before uprooting her from her sheltered accommodation flat which my mum loved.

As I have mentioned in my previous posts, my circumstances regarding caring for my mum myself are made more difficult by the fact that I am unable to be in the UK as I no longer have a base there.

Fast forward 18 months.

My youngest daughter and I have recently resumed contact (after said legal dispute regarding the house in the UK) and it is clear that she also now has grave doubts over the care my mum is receiving in the care home.
She also admits that she hasn't visited my mum as often as she thought she'd be able to. I only mention this because it is clear that the care home have taken full advantage of the fact that my mum hasn't had anyone physically visiting her/ checking up on her.

I asked (very politely at first) why my mum had no toiletries and no underwear either in her room or on her body.

After receiving a reply which said "thank you for buying toiletries" I could then get no further info regarding why these items hadn't been bought and charged to her account at the care home - as I'd made clear in writing.

After 6 months of attempting to get straight answers I made a formal complaint. Received a letter of apology from the owner, with no explanations, although she did say that the Manager had "reflected on her practices".
I then received a veiled threat that my mum may be given 28 days notice to leave.

I backed off and hoped that lessons had been learned and that my mum's care would improve.

Earlier this year:
After months of not receiving any kind of communication from the manager, my mother became ill with a prolapse and I was notified.
First I was told it was vaginal - she'd previously had a hysterectomy because of this so I was surprised to say the least.
I was then told it was a rectal prolapse and that she would be seeing a consultant at the hospital.

Both my daughter and I had initially been told that she was being accompanied by a member of staff and that it was a pre-arranged appointment.

However, my daughter (when she asked again later that evening) was then told that my mother had been sent to hospital unaccompanied.

My daughter went to collect my mum from hospital as when she'd phoned there, she could hear that my mum was upset.
My mum didn't have an appointment. She was actually in A&E, dressed only in a nightie. It was a freezing night and my daughter had to ask staff for a blanket.
She also noticed immediately that my mum had a large bump on the front of her head, highly visible and with faded yellow bruising.
She took photos.
When she returned to the care home, she asked staff about these injuries, but they knew nothing about them.

She also noticed a badly bruised toe, which my daughter thought could be a fracture

A day later, she contacted the care home manager, who also knew nothing about any of the injuries and said she would investigate and get back to her.

This is the only reason we came to know about the injuries - if my daughter hadn't collected her grandmother from A & E, none of us would be any the wiser.

All of us questioned the wisdom of sending a poorly/frail person unaccompanied to A & E, especially as she has Alzheimer's and as staff had previously told us that she WOULD be accompanied.

I spoke to the unit manager who said that my mother hadn't wanted to put warm clothes on.
I made the point that on that occasion it really wasn't about what my mother wanted - it was what was in her best interests - especially as when I spoke to her the next day, she sounded dreadful and had obviously caught a chill.
I also made the point that a bag of warm clothes could have been given to hospital staff - and I questioned why a member of staff from the care home hadn't gone with my mum, as we'd originally been told.
I'd already relayed this to the manager, whose reply was "she was on a stretcher" - that apparently was considered by her to be an adequate explanation.

This conversation was civil but I made it clear that it that I didn't feel my mum had been properly cared for.

The next day my eldest daughter received an email from the manager of the care home, giving my mother 28 days notice to leave.

The notice period grew shorter and still she would not communicate with us, although she told my younger daughter that "your mother's complaining again"
As we were naturally worried that my mum would be homeless we contacted social services, who informed us that they'd closed my mother's case and referred us to "community response and reablement"

Had to send them several emails all marked "urgent" before they actually replied, saying that a social worker would be visiting the care home/my mother.

According to this social worker, my mother suddenly now has "full mental capacity" as far as her choice of care and residence is concerned.
I pointed out that I can supply phone calls (recent and old) where my mum says the exact opposite.
Even the unit manager at the care home has told me that my mother gets upset and wants to "go home" every day.
It is also ridiculous to suggest she has full mental capacity - but it suits the care home/social services to say this, as apparently my mother has also suddenly specified that she doesn't want any of us to see the documentation we've been requesting:
Care plan/incident and injury reports/weight records/body maps/photos of injuries/information regarding diet etc. etc.

This is laughable. My mum has and never has had any problem with us seeing this.
My youngest daughter then went to the care home and asked the unit manager to witness a conversation with her grandmother. She immediately refused.
So my daughter recorded her grandmother saying freely that of course we can see any documentation we want to.

I also phoned her and she said the exact same thing and that she was glad we were looking after her.

Some meetings/assessments between social services/the care home have been held in secret.
I was deliberately excluded from a meeting and my daughter was not notified of another - despite being told by the social worker that she would be.

Strangely it is during these meetings and assessments that my mum apparently says she wants to stay at the care home and that she doesn't want any of her family to see any documentation.

We have pointed out that the manager of the care home has (twice) given my mum notice to leave.
According to the social worker, if my mum says she wants to stay, then she can stay.
Also, the care home manager apparently MAY be able to allow my mother to stay on - despite having given her notice TWICE, the last time during a meeting with this SAME social worker.

We've said this is untenable, as the care home will not communicate transparently with us regarding my mum's care.
We've also highlighted the recent injuries (which weren't reported to us) and of course the state my daughter found her grandmother in recently:
I won't go into detail, but we have photos of the condition my daughter found her grandmother (my mother) in when she happened to visit in May.
and we've been told by several experts who manage or work in care homes that it is totally unacceptable.

We insisted on Safeguarding paying a visit to the care home - this was done reluctantly and didn't happen immediately.

We were then told that the state my daughter had found her grandmother in was an isolated incident.
Strange because the member of staff that she spoke to when she raised the alarm actually said to my daughter that it happened all the time.

I am assuming that as the care home have refused to communicate with me for several months prior to March, that there may well have been other similar injuries that we know nothing about.

The latest injuries occurred a week or so ago and was described as "unwitnessed incidents" involve an "abrasion" this time on the back of her head and apparently she was found lying on the floor in her room.

I've asked the manager to confirm that my mum's room will be checked for hazards (she has a rug which I think she may have tripped over) and also asked whether it might be due to low blood sugar - she's lost over half a stone in a few weeks.
No reply back on any of this from the care home manager - it's as if we don't exist.

However the care home manager DOES have the time to email me to say that she has also consulted my mother about whether or not she wants us to see the documentation.

We have reminded them that this is not necessary - and this was decided in a best interest meeting just before my mum went into the care home.

We've pointed this out and also questioned the legality of what social services are doing.
We've also questioned how they can suddenly exclude us from having any say over my mum's care - despite the fact that we are representing her and an IMCA is unnecessary - and that this was stipulated in a best interest meeting in 2013.

We've asked what has changed about my mother's situation, except that since going into this care home, she is physically weaker/more depressed/less active than she was before she went there.

It is clear that social services are determined that my mother will stay at this care home, and are ignoring evidence that she does not want to/that she is sustaining injuries that are unreported and undocumented/that the care home are routinely allowing her to be in a state similar to the one which my daughter recently found her.

I could go on and on.

Please, if anyone knows what we should do and what rights social services have to do this, please send me a private message.

We all think that the only recourse we now have is to threaten to make available the email history/events to local and national press.[/QUOTE]

Tomcat

Mar 20, 2016
Can you take legal action against a care home?

My mums been given 28 days notice to leave the care home where she has a been a resident for two. The family has raised concerns due to lack of staff in the evening and safety issues that are clearly event. A week later we were given 28 days notice to say our mum had deteriorated and they were no longer able to meet her needs.

Cuttingalong story short, the home has lied as to why they have given my mum notice and we have not found any appropriate home to transfer my mum to. The homes we have looked at they deem suitable have a waiting list of a minimum of 2-4 months. The home knows that he family have been actively trying to find a home for my mum, as well as social services communicating the same difficulties they are having, but the home wants my mum out this Monday with no where to take her.

Legally can they throw my mum on the streets?

Can anyone advise, please?

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
These cases beggar belief! I've read about them with mounting horror, as I've been struggling at home with my husbands Dementia and hyperactivity, and people who care about us are urging me to find a Care Home for him.

Toddleo

Oct 7, 2015
These cases beggar belief! I've read about them with mounting horror, as I've been struggling at home with my husbands Dementia and hyperactivity, and people who care about us are urging me to find a Care Home for him.
Agreed Rageddy Anne, just awful....

Tomcat

Mar 20, 2016

We decided as a family to expose this home to the public. We have reported the home to CQC, Safeguarding, Quality Assurance our Local MP and Health Watch. I know to some people this would deem to be to much to take on at such a destressing time but hopefully homes will think twice before treating another innocent vulnerable adult in this way again. If everybody sits back and lets this happen in care homes what is the future for us should we be unfortunately in that situation.

Ellaroo

Nov 16, 2015
Liverpool
Well done for taking it further, imfind i complain on behalf of mum its my responsibility she receives good care in respite and when in hospital.
People with dementia are so vulnerable and always someone wanting tontake easy way out r even shortcut at persons expense .

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
It makes me both angry and sad that vulnerable people are being treated like this :mad: Thank heavens your loved ones have you to look out for them, heaven knows what is happening to those who don't have anyone to see what is happening.

Places like these must be brought to order, for the sake of everyone needing care! But I'm sorry that you are having to find somewhere else under such stressful circumstances.

Tomcat

Mar 20, 2016
Thank you for your comments. So far CQC have now investigated the home and posted there findings. We complained to CQC about the home and feel that their report has been a little disappointing but the home have been made accountable for some of their failings. We are waiting now hear back from the local MP, Quality Assurance and Safeguarding. This home WILL be made accountable for their failings and we WILL peruse this until justice is done and this no longer happens to another individual in this care home.

Government needs to intervene and put in some procedure other then CQC to make sure these homes do not continue this code of practice in the future.

QUOTE=Slugsta;1268963]It makes me both angry and sad that vulnerable people are being treated like this :mad: Thank heavens your loved ones have you to look out for them, heaven knows what is happening to those who don't have anyone to see what is happening.

Places like these must be brought to order, for the sake of everyone needing care! But I'm sorry that you are having to find somewhere else under such stressful circumstances.[/QUOTE]

Tomcat

Mar 20, 2016
Do you have factual evidence of what is happening with your mum? Have you made a complaint to the care home and have you document date, time and who you spoke to? Basically you need to keep a record of everything. From seeing signs of abuse or neglect you need to log everything. Then make a complaint to your social worker about these issues and ask for it in an email. If your not happy with your social worker suggest you will be going to local MP. You need to tell your MP everything and he should follow up your complaint. We have found as a family that getting the MP involve or even suggesting your thinking of going to your MP does make social services pull their finger out, so to speak.

Hope this helps you.

I am sorry for what your going through. Its hard to comprehend how a supposingly caring institute can treat a vulnerable adult in this way. Truly shocking!

Did you have a social allocated to your mum? Have you seen the contract which was signed for once your mum was admitted in the care home? Would you consider taking legal action action against a care home?

Fast forward 18 months.

Earlier this year:

She took photos.

I could go on and on.

We all think that the only recourse we now have is to threaten to make available the email history/events to local and national press.
[/QUOTE]

Tomcat

Mar 20, 2016

Fast forward 18 months.

Earlier this year:

She took photos.

I could go on and on.

[/QUOTE]

Do you have factual evidence of what is happening with your mum? Have you made a complaint to the care home and have you document date, time and who you spoke to? Basically you need to keep a record of everything. From seeing signs of abuse or neglect you need to log everything. Then make a complaint to your social worker about these issues and ask for it in an email. If your not happy with your social worker suggest you will be going to local MP. You need to tell your MP everything and he should follow up your complaint. We have found as a family that getting the MP involve or even suggesting your thinking of going to your MP does make social services pull their finger out, so to speak.

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Care homes closing....

.....and now the latest news is that many care homes are being forced by financial pressures to close! So, where now, for our vulnerable family members? Are there any answers? Can an MP change anything by him or herself?

Too many questions.....

Tomcat

Mar 20, 2016
.....and now the latest news is that many care homes are being forced by financial pressures to close! So, where now, for our vulnerable family members? Are there any answers? Can an MP change anything by him or herself?

Too many questions.....

This is dangerous times for our loved ones. It seems all homes are the same unless you pay a fortune out for a care home. Low staffing levels, underpaid staff equals poor quality of care for vulnerable adults who more than often cant articulate how their being treated when their families are not around. Something must change but sadly I think nothing will.

mancmum

Feb 6, 2012
In my area even the expensive ones have managed to kill people

Home 1. National Group - falsifying records man suffocated todeath
Home 2. Inadequate handover on return from hospital - choked to death on inapprpriate food.

Both national groups

hazydaisy

Apr 20, 2023
As briefly as I can:

Fast forward 18 months.

Earlier this year:

She took photos.

I could go on and on.

Why havent you reported all this to the CARE QUALITY COMMISSION? they would do an investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.