Can I scream too ?!!!

JigJog

Nov 6, 2013
I decided I really was going to have to take the dog out this morning. Pouring or not, she had kept her legs crossed long enough.

So all my best waterproofs went on, boots the lot. OH was not having any of it. He was going to stay and watch TV.

Off we set. We walked along the river, fast, furious and flooding. As we got to the final bridge before home, that was flooded too and surrounded by a graveyard of abandoned cars with flooded engines.

I had to wade through, water up to my knees, dog leaping like a frolicking pony. Eventually we got home, soaked right down to my undies. Expensive new waterproofs not impressive.

Boots off and into the lounge to check OH is ok, only to see water pouring through the ceiling, onto sofa and all over floor.

He looked at me and said, ' You need to get something out of the garage to sort this and what time are we having lunch?' Argh!!!!!!!

I know....... He has lost the ability to do so many things, bless him and he's lovely but honestly, his timing!!!

Ok, so I've had my scream on here; better than saying what I felt to him. I'm all changed and dry, floor dry and buckets strategically placed. I better go and prepare his lunch :D

Thank you for letting me vent on here lol

JigJog xxx

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
I decided I really was going to have to take the dog out this morning. Pouring or not, she had kept her legs crossed long enough.

So all my best waterproofs went on, boots the lot. OH was not having any of it. He was going to stay and watch TV.

Off we set. We walked along the river, fast, furious and flooding. As we got to the final bridge before home, that was flooded too and surrounded by a graveyard of abandoned cars with flooded engines.

I had to wade through, water up to my knees, dog leaping like a frolicking pony. Eventually we got home, soaked right down to my undies. Expensive new waterproofs not impressive.

Boots off and into the lounge to check OH is ok, only to see water pouring through the ceiling, onto sofa and all over floor.

He looked at me and said, ' You need to get something out of the garage to sort this and what time are we having lunch?' Argh!!!!!!!

I know....... He has lost the ability to do so many things, bless him and he's lovely but honestly, his timing!!!

Ok, so I've had my scream on here; better than saying what I felt to him. I'm all changed and dry, floor dry and buckets strategically placed. I better go and prepare his lunch :D

Thank you for letting me vent on here lol

JigJog xxx

Oh poor you jig jog... Scream away!! xx

Emac

Mar 2, 2013
water water everywhere...

Your sad tale has a very watery theme to it...wet indoors and out! :D Vent away...I would send you a hug but an 'ark' might be more useful!

JigJog

Nov 6, 2013
Your sad tale has a very watery theme to it...wet indoors and out! :D Vent away...I would send you a hug but an 'ark' might be more useful!

Well, all roads into our village are now flooded and we are cut off, so an ark would be perfect, thank you :D