restored my faith in human nature.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
You may have read about the new sheets I am waiting for. I ordered one myself thinking that it would take months for the ones ordered via ' the system' As it happened our moving and handling consultant found a quicker way to do it.
I had a call this morning from the company supplying them. They'd picked up that the order from me and the other order were for delivery to the same address and did I want to go ahead with the one I ordered.
We're taking more than a few pounds here so I was so impressed. This is a Swedish company with a branch in the UK. If they have such excellent customer service, why is it lacking elsewhere?
It really brightened my day.

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
What a great company most would have taken your money and said nothing it's lovely to hear this they deserve a pat on the back:(

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
So pleased something nice has happened for you bemused! Hope your back and shoulder are feeling better. Pat for Jess and love to you both.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
So pleased something nice has happened for you bemused! Hope your back and shoulder are feeling better. Pat for Jess and love to you both.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Es I'm more or less ok.
Jess is not having a good one but she's not too bad.
Then we had one of those false insurance scams 'the accident Mr .... had in the last two and a half years.'
Not only do they make me mad they also upset me, he hasn't been able to drive for years now.
That's the bad side of today's world, isn't it?

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
You may have read about the new sheets I am waiting for. I ordered one myself thinking that it would take months for the ones ordered via ' the system' As it happened our moving and handling consultant found a quicker way to do it.
I had a call this morning from the company supplying them. They'd picked up that the order from me and the other order were for delivery to the same address and did I want to go ahead with the one I ordered.
We're taking more than a few pounds here so I was so impressed. This is a Swedish company with a branch in the UK. If they have such excellent customer service, why is it lacking elsewhere?
It really brightened my day.

Oh, innit luvverly when that happens. As for the second Q, dunno. Really don't. But never mind. Least these good folk know how to run a company :) I'm that pleased for you, Bemused.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Hello lilac, it was excellent and in fact the sheets were delivered yesterday so it was very first class!

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
First trial of the new sheets. Bit of a trial for the brain! You have to connect to the hoist bar one way round to move reposition and then the other way round to turn!
But it makes life an awful lot easier or will once I get my brain in gear.
I would definitely recommend them for anyone who has a heavy bedbound person to care for.
It would be quicker with two because there are more straps to attach and detach. Carers-who needs them! (It would be nice to have the option!)
What a lot of exclamation marks!!!

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
First trial of the new sheets. Bit of a trial for the brain! You have to connect to the hoist bar one way round to move reposition and then the other way round to turn!
But it makes life an awful lot easier or will once I get my brain in gear.
I would definitely recommend them for anyone who has a heavy bedbound person to care for.
It would be quicker with two because there are more straps to attach and detach. Carers-who needs them! (It would be nice to have the option!)
What a lot of exclamation marks!!!

Didja get any help with videos on how to work the sheet, or didn't you need them? You sound very proficient, Bemused. Really hope the equipment is a good help to you. Exclamation marks? I was told they shouldn't be used, if at all possible! Oops, I just put one in :D

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Glad to hear the sheets are going to be useful bemused. I daresay it's the same with anything new, it seems to take time, but will soon be part of your routine.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Didja get any help with videos on how to work the sheet, or didn't you need them? You sound very proficient, Bemused. Really hope the equipment is a good help to you. Exclamation marks? I was told they shouldn't be used, if at all possible! Oops, I just put one in :D

No I did work it out with the help of utube but if you stop thinking you connect the hoist bar the wrong way round and have a squished squawking old man. Won't be making that mistake again

Hopefully I will be able to master it in a half awake state soon sleepless. Not the best time of day.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
No I did work it out with the help of utube but if you stop thinking you connect the hoist bar the wrong way round and have a squished squawking old man. Won't be making that mistake again

Hopefully I will be able to master it in a half awake state soon sleepless. Not the best time of day.

That's like making up a flat pack and putting a bit on back to front. Been there. Done that. More than once :( Oh well, the more you use this thing, the better you'll get. I'm so glad you were able to get it :) Well done for learning how it works.