Some much needed rest

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Dad went in to respite yesterday for a week the problem is how do I fit all that I want to do into one week...
I want to drink a bottle of wine and sleep for 24 hours.. I want to clean the house from top to bottom... I want to decorate... I want to get out into the countryside...I want to go Christmas shopping.. I want to go shopping for my own personal needs..
Do you think I should go with the wine and sleep first
Not a serious post just enjoying a little me time xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Just do what`s most important and enjoy the break but don`t break a leg fitting everything in. :)

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
Sleep well - and tomorrow enjoy the sheer bliss of being able to choose to do ANYTHING YOU WANT
or nothing at all

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Dad went in to respite yesterday for a week the problem is how do I fit all that I want to do into one week...
I want to drink a bottle of wine and sleep for 24 hours.. I want to clean the house from top to bottom... I want to decorate... I want to get out into the countryside...I want to go Christmas shopping.. I want to go shopping for my own personal needs..
Do you think I should go with the wine and sleep first
Not a serious post just enjoying a little me time xx

I am so pleased you have this respite.
Now, go with the wine and a jolly good sleep, then as the weather is so good, enjoy some countryside.
A day cleaning, a day shopping (you first -- Christmas is a while off yet) and only start decorating if you know you can finish it before the week's up. Just a small project perhaps.
You need to leave something to do during the next respite!
Whatever you do, relax and enjoy your time.

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
I am so pleased you have this respite.
Now, go with the wine and a jolly good sleep, then as the weather is so good, enjoy some countryside.
A day cleaning, a day shopping (you first -- Christmas is a while off yet) and only start decorating if you know you can finish it before the week's up. Just a small project perhaps.
You need to leave something to do during the next respite!
Whatever you do, relax and enjoy your time.

Hello again sleepless good idea I will go with the wine and sleep first and some me shopping.. This week is going to go so fast xx
So why am I still on here lol xx

Last edited:

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Hi. Sleep, countryside ,shopping for yourself and some wine sounds good to me.
As for the rest remember this respite is for you , for you to recuperate. IMO it's not to go rushing round doing such things and exhaust yourself further. I would only do the essentials.

chelsea girl

Jan 25, 2015
Exhausted

Everything is better after a good sleep . When my mum goes into respite we can start to feel normal again. Lovely bottle of wine and you time brilliant. Have a fantastic week you deserve it. X

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976