Hi I'm new!

Massey

Sep 16, 2015
Yorkshire
Hi everyone

My nan was diagnosed with vascular dimentia around 6 years ago. I wanted to join the forum to find out if others are having the same strugglers. My nan has carers day and night along with care from my grandad my mum and myself. We all cope very differently with the situation and I wanted to join to show mum and grandad that we aren't alone. I have laughed and cried already at some of the posts especially the story telling that we are currently witnessing with my nan. I hope to help others with the struggles that we have passed with nan and to gain help from those who have been through what we are going through! Hopefully this will help :)

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Hi and welcome to Talking Point Massey. You will find help, support and friendship here all of which help everyone of us to deal with our problems a little bit better.look forward to you joining us and posting.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hi Massey, welcome to TP
You're far from alone, my children helped with their grandma (my mother), now it's my wife (my kid's mum) and they're helping where they can despite living a long way away. Anything you want to know just ask, anything you want to say then tell us, we're all here to help.
K

hisstessa2

Feb 19, 2015
USA
Hi!

Hi everyone

My nan was diagnosed with vascular dimentia around 6 years ago. I wanted to join the forum to find out if others are having the same strugglers. My nan has carers day and night along with care from my grandad my mum and myself. We all cope very differently with the situation and I wanted to join to show mum and grandad that we aren't alone. I have laughed and cried already at some of the posts especially the story telling that we are currently witnessing with my nan. I hope to help others with the struggles that we have passed with nan and to gain help from those who have been through what we are going through! Hopefully this will help :)

This site is awesome. No questions ever strange or shameful because of what we have all gone through, or going through. My mom had Alz and I lived in this forum because of questions I had, or reading about other people's journeys. Shes gone now since April and I still find comfort in this site. I feel for anyone going through this and just want to help. I don't think there is any subject that has not been touched on in here. Peace to you and your family.

janey106

Dec 10, 2013
Hi everyone

Hi Massey, glad you found your way to this forum and I hope it helps you, Mum and Grandad. There are so many unknowns for everyone but you can pretty much guarantee others on the site will have experienced it and be able to advise or at least comfort. Great place to ask or rant or just share .... Like you said, we can all learn from each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife