Hello I'm new to the Forum

Kazsul

Sep 13, 2015
North somerset
I've joined the forum because although I have read so much since Mum was diagnosed with Vascular dementia 2 years ago, I would really value the advice and opinions from all of you in similar situations. I have a wonderful family who offer practical help but I'm struggling with my own emotions whilst trying to stay strong for my Mum and now my Dad who has recently been very ill.

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
A wide range of concerns and questions are raised on here Kazsul and I would hope you will find some answers. On the whole TPrs are non judgemental and try to be objective and helpful which is what we all need when our emotions are at a low ebb.

Good wishes to you.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Welcome Kazsul

You will be in good company re your struggle with your emotions. I`m sure anyone here on TP will be able to identify with you there.

Trying to be strong when you are in turmoil but because you know people are relying on you is a tall order. At least you will be able to off load here to people who really do understand.

Risa

Apr 13, 2015
Essex
Welcome Kazsul, there are lots of lovely people here who have a wealth of knowledge to share {{{hugs}}}

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Good morning Kazsul, a warm welcome to you to Talking Point, sad you are here,but glad you have joined, we can share is our experiences as carers and people that care, with this unpredicatable illness, support and understanding and even smiles are here for you, there is usually someone around to give a few kind words or a virtual hug if needed:)
Take care
Chris x

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
I've joined the forum because although I have read so much since Mum was diagnosed with Vascular dementia 2 years ago, I would really value the advice and opinions from all of you in similar situations. I have a wonderful family who offer practical help but I'm struggling with my own emotions whilst trying to stay strong for my Mum and now my Dad who has recently been very ill.

Welcome Kazsul.

I was new to TP last year. I have had good days and bad days, but, there is always someone at TP to cheer me up and answer any questions I may have.

You will find lots of new friends to help you with questions and for chats about everyday things. We also have a chat about our gardens, on 'Show me your gardens'. Just little things to perk us up, for the days we are a little down.:)