Sprouted broccoli

Pods

Sep 1, 2015
Pods, so pleased that the tabs seem to be helping your mum. Whether there is science to support it or not, you are seeing an improvement in your mums health which can only be a good thing and that's all that matters. I think we would try to help our loved ones in any way possible.

Thank you woodbrooklabs, we are really happy with her progress!:)

Pods

Sep 1, 2015
Thanks Pods for this post. You have just reminded me that sprouted seeds are so nutritious. Only yesterday i was thinking about what I could grow at this time of year. Now you have helped me. Thanks so much.

We use coconut oil for roast potatoes. I know the evidence is anecdotal: so what they taste good. We will now sprout broccoli seeds as we know they will be nutritious. We never know if any of this it might just help. Doing something that might help always makes a difference to how you feel.

Thank you Grey Lad! I hope they all grow very well for you! I'm not very green fingered, so i will stick to the shop bought :D

Pods

Sep 1, 2015
I don`t blame anyone for trying to find a solution to ease the symptoms of dementia.

I remember when Dhiren was in the early stages and oily fish , Gingko Biloba and Vitamin B12 were said to help. We bought these items wholesale.

Who can blame us for trying.

True! my mum is also taking Gingko Biloba and B-12, as prescribed by her neurologist. But we hadn't seen much results but since taking this broccoli pill, she is doing really well- maybe its the full combination?! :)

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Thank you Grey Lad! I hope they all grow very well for you! I'm not very green fingered, so i will stick to the shop bought :D

Have made my own sprouting box out of empty plastic container. It has two levels. Sprouting is underway with some soup mix seeds. Have to send for broccoli seeds to make sure they are safe for sprouting. It's a bit risky if you use any old seeds as they may have been treated with chemicals. Thanks again for prompting me to return to this little hobby. G L

Last edited: