You have to laugh....or you would cry.

patsy56

Jan 14, 2015
Fife Scotland
Sorry couldn't find a suitable title, but had call from sis who is visiting mum...
Where are the knickers?
Have you tried washing machine, (not that she turns on)?
Yes
Bedroom wardrobes?
yes
all drawers (even the money drawer)
yes
airing cupboard
yes.
No idea then, sorry

we think she is either throwing out because dirty, and doesn't want people to know she has either dirtied or she does not want people touching her underwear.

well cutting long story short, ran to Tesco's and bought full pants, will post to be. But here's the funny bit, thought back to when she made me wear navy blue full pants...which they had been navy blue.

balloo

Sep 21, 2013
northamptonshire
my MIL has been putting hers in her tshirt drawer after they been worn but today found a pair in her paper bin . Not sure why but she was also putting dirty toilet paper in the bowl that is in bathroom incase she needs one when being sick. Dementia is very odd thing

sistermillicent

Jan 30, 2009
knickers brought out of handbag while we were having coffee in waitrose. Believe it or not I was pleased as at least we had located one pair.

TDA

Mar 3, 2015
very similar here! My mum always has knickers (clean) in her bag, usually a bra as well!!

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
At least your Mum didn't put the dirty ones back in the drawer under the clean ones like my husband. I didn't realise what he was doing for a while until it dawned on me that I never had dirty underpants to wash. Leaving the rest to your imagination. WIFE

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Mum went out yesterday and opened her bag at the cafe. She had in it 3 pair of clean knickers, umpteen tissues (carefully folded) and a flannel.

AitchM

Mar 29, 2015
Yorkshire
Keep smiling at all their funny little ways, I keep a diary of them (both my parents have dementia) and when it all gets me down I read it to de stress. Might write a sitcom in later life

patsy56

Jan 14, 2015
Fife Scotland
Keep smiling at all their funny little ways, I keep a diary of them (both my parents have dementia) and when it all gets me down I read it to de stress. Might write a sitcom in later life

can see us all at home going, and saying "Been there, seen that, got the t-shirt and even written the book..."