Alzheimers.org. Memory Healer for Alzheimer's and Dementia

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
I was looking online to see about the 'tomorrow advert', that had just been shown on BBC, about alzheimer's tests. which said for further information go to www.tomorrow.com. which I could not find anyway.

However I inadvertently clicked on Alzheimers.org. I thought this would come up as the American version of Alzheimers.org.uk.

A video started, narrated by a guy call Alexander Lynch. with something called Memory Healer,T2153. Telling how he had cured his father and passed Memory healer on to thousands of people, who were cured. This went on for some time and at the end of it you had to click on to order the Memory Healer, which obviously I did not. This was only for a limited period, as he reckoned the medical companies were trying to shut him down, and were threatening him and his family.

How can someone be so cruel, giving false hope to people of a cure for their loved ones, as well as take their money. I wonder how many have clicked on Alzheimers.org thinking it would be another site like Alzheimers.org.uk.

Last edited:

Jennyc

Oct 3, 2011
Kent
I too looked at the site, and it appears to be spelled Tommorrow with 2 m's. I saw it on Facebook, didn't know it had been on TV.

Did you type with two m's? I contacted them and had a phone call to book an appointment to see if I was a suitable candidate. The email came from name of centre removed I think it is genuine. I do hope so, because I had an appointment on Monday. The study appears to be for 5 years, with recalls every six months. I'll let you know!

Last edited by a moderator:

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Last edited:

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
I'm assuming you are referring to this study http://news.joindementiaresearch.nihr.ac.uk/join-tommorrow-study-today/

That study is quite legitimate.

One thing I would agree with is that the so called memory healer program is less ethical. Mind you I'm not sure why you got to their website by typing alzheimers.org: when I do that I end up here http://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers which is a US government site.

I typed in tomorrow.com.Alzheimers. I was looking into the BBC's advert regarding tests. The first listing was Alzheimers.org. stating My Alzheimers is gone.
Which is how I came to see this Memory healer advert. I take it it is in America, the guy had an American accent. It just seemed sad to me, that someone will trust this man and start paying out lots of money for something which is fake.

Last edited:

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
I too looked at the site, and it appears to be spelled Tommorrow with 2 m's. I saw it on Facebook, didn't know it had been on TV.

Did you type with two m's? I contacted them and had a phone call to book an appointment to see if I was a suitable candidate. The email came from name of centre removed I think it is genuine. I do hope so, because I had an appointment on Monday. The study appears to be for 5 years, with recalls every six months. I'll let you know!

Thanks, No! I typed one 'm'. tomorrow.com.alzheimers. that is how it all started. It was the first on the search, as 'My alzheimers is gone' alzheimers.org.

Good luck Monday, look forward to your news.

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
Will be interested to know the results as it seems too good to be true.

Sent from my GT-N5110

I think it is just a sales pitch by some American guy.
I did not go any further on the page. One you start clicking onto pages, there could be a big bill on the end of it, for something which doesn't work.

NanLorac

May 14, 2012
Scotland
The Glasgow Memory Clinic have been advertising on the radio for people who are over 65 and healthy to take part in the Tomorrow study too.