Book group: What You Really Want to Know About Life with Dementia

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
This month, Dementia together magazine’s book group is reading What You Really Want to Know About Life with Dementia.

Tell us what you think about this book of real stories and expert advice for family, friends and people with dementia. Thank you to those of you who have offered to review it here :)

Post below or email magazine@alzheimers.org.uk by the end of 3 May so we can share your comments in the next magazine.

What You Really Want to Know About Life with Dementia, by Karen Harrison Dening, Hilda Hayo and Christine Reddall (Jessica Kingsley 2022), 224 pages, £13.99 (prices vary), ISBN 9781787756953. Also available as an ebook.

9781787756953 (11).jpg

Living Doll

Jan 31, 2023
This month, Dementia together magazine’s book group is reading What You Really Want to Know About Life with Dementia.

Tell us what you think about this book of real stories and expert advice for family, friends and people with dementia. Thank you to those of you who have offered to review it here :)

Post below or email magazine@alzheimers.org.uk by the end of 3 May so we can share your comments in the next magazine.

What You Really Want to Know About Life with Dementia, by Karen Harrison Dening, Hilda Hayo and Christine Reddall (Jessica Kingsley 2022), 224 pages, £13.99 (prices vary), ISBN 9781787756953. Also available as an ebook.

View attachment 67593
Also available from your local library. Have just reserved my copy. Looking forward to reading it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
Hi,
Anneka Rice had a series on Radio called "Anneka Rice Has Issues". It was a little while ago, but I believe at least 2 of the 4 programmes are still available on BBC Sounds - the ones called "Alzheimers" and "Death". A little light hearted but I thought worth a listen.
Have you had that "Dulux" moment?