Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New member

Hi whalewatcher,

I am new to this forum, it lovely to see so many welcoming messages. I hope you find the support you need. x

Hi Whalewatcher and all new TPer's.

Great name I must say. I joined in Dec just after Christmas but had been reading posts for a while. I care for my 86 Mum (87 in 3 weeks) who suffers from VasD and I don't know what i would do without being able to come here to offload but also to be silly in the Tea Room. It's somewhere where I can talk about Mum and not feel that I am boring anyone. they are a great bunch and I am sure you will find everyone very helpful

Jude

Thank you Celticmagic and Jude50. I haven't been to the tea room yet but it sounds a good place to go. I totally agree how great to have somewhere to go where you can talk as much as you like about your situation and know there's always an ear.

How amazing to know there are lots of people who have been using TP for ages, then lots of new people too. It feels such a special place and I'm already so glad I've found it.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to you both, but sorry that you have to be here. As others have said you will get a wealth of kindness, knowledge and support here, and hopefully some laughs too. I've been here for about a year and have learned so much; I pop in probably every day, just to see how everyone is doing, it is like a big warm blanket when you need it.
    "All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
    ― Julian of Norwich