Thumbs up Feel much better this evening

Hi all,
    Thanks so much for all your support and love. I went to maxine this afternoon and only came home at 9 p.m. Had some real quality time with Spencer and took some great photos. I am going to put them on my computer when i have written this. It was so nice to spend time and talk with maxine and rhianne also of course. Maxine gave me a lovely bouquet of mixed flowers for easter. I do not eat eggs.
    It does me so much good to see Spencer, my only regret is that his great grand-dad is not here to share it all with me. I do hope he is looking down on us. He would be so proud of him and rhianne is such a good young mum.
    Love and hugs Muriel xxx

Glad you're feeling better.

So glad you had a great day and enjoyed your time with the family.

Jan
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
    Buddha

Blog Entries
    Good. This is encouraging to hear.

Hello Muriel,

It is always good when the day contains some things that are wholesome You had quality time with your family and this is so precious. Do you have any plans for the summer? I remember the first weeks and months after Alan died and wondering what I was going to do with my life.

I am so glad that you feel the support of Talking Point

Love
    Helen
    Wife and Carer