+ Post a comment
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

bedroom tidying phase 3

Well I have got to be back in my bedroom ASAP as we have lots of visitors Easter weekend so today I have gingerly started moving things back in

re-arranged the furniture for the umpteenth time but there are only so many ways you can fit the furniture in considering its such a small room!

everywhere looks a complete shambles
    Name:  P1060958 (600x800).jpg
Views: 593
Size:  269.6 KB

well here is a shot of the newly painted walls new bed and new shelves

like me its a work in progress

more photos to follow
    The person who can laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused

Blog Entries
    Hi Sarah
    Just had a thought.... Not sure if it would work.... Could you have a "locked" cupboard in the office or lounge where you store most of your creative stuff and leave room in your bedroom for more precious stuff?

Bedroom looks like its coming together.... Won't be long before you are back sleeping in it

Shelves look good too - loads of storage fantastic.

Thankyou my friend - again - for all your support. Got a new TOMTOM, this one I can talk to and it answers nicely! So no more getting SO lost in Northampton !!
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone - Reba McEntire
    If only it was that easy - 2jays

Its a great idea 2jays!
    but due to my propensity to spread in all directions I dont think its feasable

Blog Entries
    Never mind - will have another think.

How's the box clearing going? Just bought a book called "buy, keep and sell".
    Trouble is I don't agree with it! - All the stuff they advise to get rid of I want to keep and the stuff they say keep I wouldn't give houseroom to

Didn't buy the one which had examples of junk to dump - had loads of stuff that I have in my house on my precious shelf!!

Why of why is de-cluttering so difficult (clutter - awful word - its not clutter it's just too many treasures!!)

hugs xx
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone - Reba McEntire

yesterday was a bit of a disaster the new replacement blind was useless and i am taking it back and in the evening I had an upset stomach which rather hindered my sorting !

Blog Entries
    Oh Chris a double whammy day!!

So wish I could come down more to help you sort stuff out - then you could come and sort me out

Keep thinking Positive thoughts - even if it doesn't feel too positive at the moment
    Look after yourself - I know the pressure is on to get the room you are in clear for visitors, but somehow it will be ok of that I am sure
    Xx

I still havent finished - Margaret was very good with helping me

Margaret is coming again tomorrow afternoon to make sure I dont mess it up !

She didnt find my dentures but she did find my denture brush and guess what was on it!

A cobweb . . . . . . . . . . . .. I laughed til i cried!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by creativesarah View Post
    I still havent finished - Margaret was very good with helping me

Margaret is coming again tomorrow afternoon to make sure I dont mess it up !

She didnt find my dentures but she did find my denture brush and guess what was on it!

A cobweb . . . . . . . . . . . .. I laughed til i cried!!!!
    Perhaps the spiders are looking after your dentures

Blog Entries
    Have fun with Margaret today

If you ever hear clunking during the night - it will be the spider with your teeth, moving them about so you cant find them!

Hope you are feeling better today. Had another good day with mum, dau1 and grandson visited too, and mum was thrilled... she has snow today and rang me at 6am to tell me about the fox prints and the rabbit murder on her lawn

have decided that as the 2 last visits to mum were good it was because others were with me and I was not on my own dealing with everything, so if I can I will, for a while, visit mum with someone as moral support... not always going to be easy I know, but if once a month it will help. oops slight hyjack sorry

back to tidying...... have cleared more stuff from mums attic to my garage, have come across the curtains I was looking for to show you, if no good as curtains, the material may be useful for cusion covers or storage bags or what ever if you want it for, that is if you like it

xx.

i discovered the room I have gone into must have a resident mouse found signs of chewing and bits of paper shredded I know it happens in old houses but I just dont like them

Perhaps the mouse has been using my dentures to chew things?

Glad your visit was better and that your dau and grandson went too

Hello Sarah, we've been decorating our bedroom too, and the rest of the house has become an unbelievable mess while we do it.

OH remarked yesterday that its like a giant version of those puzzles we had as children, set in a frame with one piece missing, where you move all the bits around in sequence until you get the picture

I will be very glad when ours is finished!

Are these yours Sarah?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17613433

Sorry I can't get it to work - now it does
    Last edited by Sue J; 04-04-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: to get it to work

thanks sue on they aren't my teeth I had a box of special chocolates I was saving for a desperate moment and the blooming mouse has eaten the lot :-( reckon the mouse must be using my dentures

and Celia is worried as I an covered in bruises and I mean covered !i have got about 30 on my legs 7on my stomach and about 20 on my arms I told you tidying is dangerous !

tonight I have to be back in my bedroom!