Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: Loss

Dearest Karen,

Even though you may not have the strength to post, I do hope you're able to read the messages from your friends here. You're very special to us all.

Sending much love, understanding, concern and strength, all of which you need right now, xxxxx
    Annie x x

Hi Karen
    Sending my love too.

Jan xx
    “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” - Buddha

And adding my support - take care of yourself Kassy xx

Volunteer Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary Mary View Post
    Another who is thinking about you today.

Mary
    x
    Me too Kassy. x
    Izzy
    Carer and Volunteer Moderator

ABOUT ME.

'The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life.'
    Robert Louis Stevenson

Blog Entries
    And me, Karen

It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

Blog Entries
    Hi Kassy, adding my positive wishes for you and sending vibes of strength and comfort.

Lots of love, Necion. xxxxx
    Life is short, even at it's longest.
    Can't remember where I heard that, but very true.

Blog Entries
    Me too Kassy. Hope you are having a restful day. .
    Loads of love
    XXXXX

Sending my love and hugs today Kassy xxxx
    piedwarbler

Prayer of the Breton fishermen: “Dear God, be good to me. The sea is so wide, and my boat is so small.”

Dear Kassy,

I imagine you have shot down into that pit where you are out of reach of everyone. There are no computers there and no phones so I suppose I'm talking to myself really!! I know that your hubby is off work so I am presuming that he is 'around' up there in the big wide world above the pit. Personally I'm not a worrier as I am presuming that your hubby will do what is necessary - if necessary.

It can be very hard for most ordinary folk to cope with worries about whether people they care about are suicidal. I am sure hubby is in the frame and that you are more than likely in the pit.

I am not going to keep sending messages because you are not in a place to receive them (as you have switched every mode of communication off) but I will be here ready to listen once you've switched back on again.

Love
    Helen
    Wife and Carer

Blog Entries
    Sorry if i've worried anyone,i should learn not to bare my soul here,i won't be posting anymore,and would appreciate no further posts on this thread.

Kassy - if you would prefer, the thread can be closed. Just let me or one of the other moderators know if you would like this to happen.
    Jennifer

Volunteer moderator and former long distance carer.

“A test of a people is how it behaves toward the old. It is easy to love children. Even tyrants and dictators make a point of being fond of children. But the affection and care for the old, the incurable, the helpless are the true gold mines of a culture.”

Abraham J. Heschel

Blog Entries
    Yes please Jennifer.