Closed Thread

Smile Welcome new members

If you have just joined Talking Point, a very warm welcome to you.

You are reading our Worried about your memory forum. If you have concerns about your memory, you may find the following information, which is held on our main website, helpful:

Should I be worried about memory problems?

What should I do if I am worried about my memory?

How can I help my memory?

Am I at risk of developing dementia?

Introducing yourself

When you're ready to introduce yourself, and perhaps ask a question, you might like to post a message in the main support forum. This can be a good place to start posting, because it tends to be the busiest area of Talking Point. To post a message in this section, just click on the New Thread button.

If you’d prefer to post in the Worried about your memory forum, you can do so by clicking here.

If you included information about your situation when you registered, other members may have missed that, so by all means do repeat it when you post.

More information about how to post a message can be found here.

Other areas of Talking Point

There is a Blogs (or online diaries) area, which many members find to be a useful way of documenting their experiences. The Blogs area of Talking Point is less busy than the main forum though, so if you're looking to get in touch with other members, it's much better to post a message in the main support forum, where more people will see it.

You might also like to visit the Members' Area, which includes a Tea Room for relaxing and unwinding, as well as a section for members' poetry. And our ‘Information and Resources’ section is full of good advice about questions that often crop up - for example, our Really Useful Resources thread.

More help with using Talking Point

If you would like more help with using Talking Point, you might find it useful to:

(1) Take a look at our Help Videos for tips on getting started on the forum

(2) Read the information and tips on our Help page

(3) Drop us a line at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk.

Once again, welcome to Talking Point. We hope you will find the forum helpful.
    Last edited by KatherineW; 20-08-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    Katherine
    Online Community Manager