+ Post a comment
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    They must turn up somewhere Sarah and I guess at least your room will have had a major sort out which cant be a bad thing if it's anything like mine

Are you covered on insurance for teeth or hearing aid. I've spent time trying to locate what my friend has done with hers, 'the cats must have taken it to play with'

I hope you find them soon

Love
    Sue

Blog Entries

Red face

Hi Sarah

I think we all feel very grumpy on days when nothing seems to want to go the way we want them to. We just have to put up with it all, and try to get back on course again

Hope you are soon feeling better, but remember that you are not alone with this.

Ken
    Life is a Journey - Seize the day, and enjoy it while you are able to.

Thank goodness for spell checker

Thanks Ken !
    The person who can laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused

the reappearance of Grumpy Guts

Oh dear Grumpy guts has made a major reappearance

was going to a party today but hurt my back picking up my craft bag yesterday

Celia is poorly with hardly any voice

none of the men told me what they were doing today so lunch was not a pleasant affair

It resulted in me getting cross with F cos he bogged off just as I was about to serve him his. He then got cross with me cos I was cross with him and i then dropped his fried egg on the floor and he did this infuriating humming that he does if he's been told off!

I then dropped all my felting box and little hand made felt balls rolled all over the floor

and someone who will remain nameless poured a large quantity of olive oil into the frying pan to fry the eggs after I'd sorted out freds disaster which was totally unnecessary and made me feel incapable

and yesterday i did the wrong recipe
    thought I'd be helpful and make some cakes
    I did think 14 eggs was rather a lot

we now have about 80 pieces of chocolate fudge cake

I do realise reading this that everyone else is to blame

I am going to bed for a rest NOW before I do anything else wrong

and I cant find my phone

Volunteer Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear Sarah, it sounds like you need a wee lie in a darkened room. I hope you get some rest and things start to look better for you soon. x
    Izzy
    Carer and Volunteer Moderator

'The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life.'
    Robert Louis Stevenson

Do you want some help eating the chocolate fudge cake?

I hope your rest helped and everything was better later. Tomorrow is a new day.

Jan x
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
    Buddha

Oh what a great day you've had Bertie would have cleaned the egg up for you
    Hope tomorrow is better Deborah is coming to see Bertie tomorrow I will take her for a rossis and Bertie I'm sure will manage one for you love larivy big lick from bertie
    Life has taught me that respect,caring and love must be shared for its only through sharing that friendships are born

Oh Sarah, you manage to keep your sense of humour always don't you, Blessings and love to you dear Sis, xxxx
    piedwarbler

Prayer of the Breton fishermen: “Dear God, be good to me. The sea is so wide, and my boat is so small.”

I think my back is dodgy cos I've walked a bit funny cos of my toe

I did feel better after relaxing doing a bit of needle felting and having a kip

heres a pic of my first attempt at needle felting
    Attached Images  

That's looks lovely, Sarah. I'm always in awe of anyone who can knit, sew, crochet or do any crafts at all. That's so not me. However, I am quite a good baker and enjoy tackling really complicated cakes (when I have the time, of course). But I have a sweet tooth and love cakes and biscuits so there's a reason I'm a good baker. Gluttony.
    Joanne
    Carer and Volunteer Moderator
    When you've seen one person with Alzheimer's, you've seen one person with Alzheimer's

sounds a good reason to me Jo!

I have been offered a stall at a canal festival and they were keen on me doing felt stuff
    cos its different and the money i raise will go 50% to Alz soc

Blog Entries

Hope your week improves Sarah

Hello Sarah , Love your little Bags & the colour's are lovely ! & hope in this new week things are better for you Sarah & your back is less painful

Take Care

Love & much Support

Love Grove x x
    Where there is injury,pardon;
    Where there is dicord,union;
    Where there is doubt, faith;
    Where there is despair; hope;
    Where there is darkness,light;
    Where there is sadness,joy;

ST Francis Of Assisi

Thank you Grove

feeling mega grumpy tonight
    got to ice a cake for a birthday BBQ for tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by creativesarah View Post
    feeling mega grumpy tonight
    got to ice a cake for a birthday BBQ for tomorrow
    Gosh Sarah. That's a tall order. Rather you than me.

Erm, is this an indoor BBQ or are you flying to Malaga for some sunshine? Don't leave that cake out in the rain, will you? x

Deborah