+ Post a comment
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Morning Sarah,

When I read how grumpy you've been of late, I took another look at the London photos and remembered how nice it all was. Remember when I walked with you back home and met some of your friends I don't get grumpy much (my friends and family would laugh if they saw this) but I can feel very insecure when I am tired.

Miss you.

Love
    Helen
    Wife and Carer

Today I have got my scrapbooking/cardmaking group and the other person I do it with is away
    The person who can laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused

Blog Entries
    Morning Sarah! I'm sure you'll manage perfectly on your own today with your group but if you find you're struggling a bit just look over your shoulder and you'll see us all there supporting you xxxxxxe

Morning Sarah

You're not on your own as everyone on here is supporting you. So if you are doing scrapbooking or cardmaking perhaps you can put your creation, which I'm sure will be great - you're not called creative Sarah for nothing I realise - on her to show us if you like - I'm very interested in your work.

Thinking of you sending support your way

Sue
    X

tonight I an happier been trying to select photos last night I got so angry I realised I was talking at pre dementia speed that did make me laugh had a nice curry tonight and I feel more relaxed

Glad you have your happy head on Sarah doing the ironing gives me grumpy grumpy head hope you have a good day tomorrow or should I say today love larivy
    Life has taught me that respect,caring and love must be shared for its only through sharing that friendships are born

an up and down day today think I'm overtired and thats the main problem
    will try and chill out a bit more this week
    and just enjoy choosing my photos for the exhibition

Dear Sarah

I think you do too much. I know how much you want to do all you do but it wouldn't hurt to pace yourself a little.

I'm really looking forwards to seeing your cards. I hope it all goes well for you. Such an achievement.

Sylvia

Former Carer and Volunteer Moderator .

I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet

About me

today i am planning a quiet day went to bed earlyish last night stayed in bed til 11 this morning will do some ironing and try to have a rest this afternoon and then make a picnic cos tomorrow Margaret has offered to take me to Blenheim Palace
    Still feeling very tired though

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Oh Sarah a Outing to B Place how lovely for you & Margaret ! ! , have heard of it tho never been ! Do some of the Royal Family live there ? & where abouts is it ?

Have a FANTASTIC DAY Tomorrow , am also going on an Outing to Whitby so Postive Vibes for both of us the Sun Shines

Hope you are less tired soon & able to enjoy your Outing do less jobs to day & take it easy that might help

Love & Hugs

Love Grove x x x x
    Where there is injury,pardon;
    Where there is dicord,union;
    Where there is doubt, faith;
    Where there is despair; hope;
    Where there is darkness,light;
    Where there is sadness,joy;

ST Francis Of Assisi

Dear Sarah,

I hope today is restful and that it enables you to have a wonderful day with Margaret tomorrow. Is is 'our' Margaret or someone you live with?? I'm sure you will take your camera so that we all have a treat

Dear Grove,

Whitby is one of my favourite places and so I will sit on our shoulder and enjoy it with you if I may I have been told that I am being taken to the Yorkshire coast next weekend but it is going to a surprise as to where I hope it's Flamborough, Bempton or Whitby. Have a wonderful day tomorrow - you deserve it.

Love to you both
    Helen
    Wife and Carer

Helen its my milly molly mandy friend "little friend Margaret who lives on a boat"
    she likes taking me out as I've got a blue badge

no honestly she's one of my scrap and yap "girls"
    were all girls at heart arent we

and we like the same things and go at the same pace

Hi Sarah,

Doesn't Milly Molly Mandy's life sound interesting - living on a boat Say 'hello' to her from me when you set off on your adventure tomorrow. One day I will probably meet her Have a wonderful day.

I'm now going to read about Matilda Hope she's not too poorly.

Love
    Helen
    Wife and Carer

i do hope you will meet her she's great fun

just to let you know i feel fairly jolly today
    well that makes a change you may well say
    think its cos i've got inspired about the exhibition and planted my beetroot seedlings