View RSS Feed

Dear Care Quality Commission

Had a very busy day, CQC ...

Rating: 13 votes, 3.15 average.
... so please forgive me for not having updated you over the last couple of days.

But there is a hint of progress, which you may not yet be aware of, CQC.

I'll try to get back to you within the next few days, and if I can't do the necessary, then I'll just take you back to my own beginnings with Dementia. Sounds awful, doesn't it, to talk about my own beginnings with Dementia. Because they weren't my beginnings, but the beginnings of my relative.

But you won't mind, will you CQC, whether I talk about me, or him or her or even about you. Because there have never been any boundaries before. So no barriers tomorrow, if I can find the energy to deal, or the day after if tomorrow turns out to be a 'no deal' day!!

Submit "Had a very busy day, CQC ..." to Digg Submit "Had a very busy day, CQC ..." to del.icio.us Submit "Had a very busy day, CQC ..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Had a very busy day, CQC ..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi JPG1,

I hope that the CQC is reading. I'm sure these people forget that behind each abuse or neglect case that comes before them that there is not only a victim but also a family struggling to come to terms with WHY these things happened in the first place.

Take Care,