View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. sympathetic communication

Quote Originally Posted by Jess26 View Post
    I have a big promblem with my brother on this score. (mum lives with him) He very often moans to me about things mum has done.
    In particular, several times a day she will try to control the TV with the cordless phone. Or if she is using the remote for the TV she will randomly press buttons, and the set has to be re-tuned or she will turn it up to full volume or even watch it with no sound at all.
    He complains to me about this and says "I said to her, mother WHY do you keep using
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Dad

Ive been talking about my dad in, Daily doings thoughts etc, ive decided I should have a separate topic for Dad and here it is, MY DAD

Yesterday we had to re tune our tv's again, we did it last week and because they thought we still needed the practice we had to do it all again

I did tv's in our bedrooms when I got up,
    when I went downstairs I told dad the tv had to be re tuned again
    about an hour later he put the tv on n called me saying whats wrong ...

Updated 28-06-2012 at 02:39 AM by lin1

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mum

by , 27-06-2012 at 08:01 PM (Mum 14.08.2012)
    Well any help appreciated - Mum has been assessed by salts team - swallowing poor and often failing everything thickened to Blancmange consistency.

Is this the start of the end - how do I cope with this?????

Thank you xx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Daily doings thoughts etc

A short while ago I ordered and old pair of binoculars from a well known auction site I got them for about 4, they were so I could watch the birdies and their antics in the garden

They didnt arrive , am getting that sorted

what I have received recently and didnt order was a digital camera At first I thought it was sent by mistake instead of the binoculars but no, their was no receipt just a name on the packing paper that I did not recognise
    Ive trawled through ...

Updated 27-06-2012 at 12:00 AM by lin1

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hungry constantly

Quote Originally Posted by marthasmum View Post
    Hi, I have not posted for months but have been dipping in and out After first becoming a member here sometime at the end of last year I found it very difficult dealing with the diagnosis and reading about what maybe to come in the future so stayed away
    My question today is " does anyone have problems with their partner,relative being hungry all the time I have to watch J whenever food is in sight. " J is a type 2 diabetic and taking Aricept 5mgs would these factors have anything
    Categories
    Uncategorized