View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A pain free death

2 pointers re managing death.

1-Syringe driver is a tiny thin tube that goes under the skin to allow hourly automated doses of meds to be pumped in via a syringe held in a little case the size of a small video tape. Can i just point out that getting the syringe driver put up can be tricky. I wouldn't trust the District Nurses to be 100% on top of this so suggest you check it out alongside them. You will need a "buff " form for the meds to go into the syringe driver, you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. siezures

Well, I've just sat down and cried my eyes out. My husband Graham is in late stage and living at home with me. Time are tough. Friday morning we came downstairs to make the coffee, he always likes to stand really close to me, suddenly he made a terrible noise and jerked forward violently onto the kitchen unit. He was ridgid, luckily I managed to hold him from behind and gently lower him to the floor. I thought he was dead, he was not breathing was totally stiff and blood was running out of his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. mum

mums in hospital at mo, having tests as she was poorly on sat and rushed in, its so distressing for us all as she has been left in her own filth until i have arrived to clean her up, waiting for the day she can come home, mums in the latter stages of alzheimers but despite all the aggression and daily turmoil the house is so empty without her, love you mum...get better soon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. HNS continuing health care

How to you get from registered nursing care contribution to HNS continuing health care. Has anybody done this?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. September 10th 11.30am

Mum in law and D went into the residential home a week ago. She sent us a letter saying they have it made there and she was going to stay for the 3 weeks as arranged and not make any decisions in haste. Phil has been to see them a couple of times. Mum in law rang yesterday very distressed and said she had had a letter from the NHS saying that she is neglecting herself and the house.Phil went to visit and talked to her about this to calm her down and told her he was taking care of things and she ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized