View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Good reult with Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Joanne View Post
    Massolina, my mother responded very well to memantine also. She is still on it although I doubt it is having much of any effect now. But we're keeping her on it until she is incapable of swallowig the pills. I'm thankful that we have that option.
    Well you know how to Pee on my strawberries don't you !
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. forgetting what people have told me..

Hello Im new on here and I really want some help. I forget when people tell me things and it can be instant.. My husband often says he has told me something and when he later mentions it I have no idea what hes on about.. My daughter has just had a baby and when i went to visit her she said she was waiting for a phone call off her midwife, when she came to see me today I asked her if she had heard from her midwife and she said she told me the midwife had rang my daughter infront of me when i was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Difficult behaviour.

I am finding myself getting increasinly annoyed at behaviour which appears to be deliberate. Is this sort of behaviour t something which is expected.

Dobbie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just at the beginning !

Just at the start of Dad being diagnosed with some form of dementia, and finding it extremely hard to cope with the aggression and nastiness.

Please has anyone got advice about best way to take the car off an increasingly dangerous 83 year old father?? He's had the driving assessment test, but I don't suppose the doctors come round to the house to remove the car keys, so I know that it will have to be me!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Daily doings, thoughts etc

Well it might not be daily more like monthly ,even yearly lol, just when I want to write here about.... well anything really

I thought that after mum died that I probably not stay on TP for much longer but here I am still

Though their are sadly threads I still cant go into and these are people who are still suffering after there loss
    Categories
    Uncategorized