View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. young carers

Hi everyone I'm 20year old boy my dad is diagnosed with alzheimers 6month ago n I jst wanted to find people who r going through the same things I'm
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Uncle admitted to hospital with dehydration

3 years ago my mother didn't have any say in the care of her only sibling. This was when my Uncle had his sudden and dramatic "breakdown" and changed from a man who was enjoying his retirement to one who hated his life and wanted to die. My family were excluded from helping him. His life deteriorated rapidly and dramatically and we thought there was no hope. His diagnosis was psychotic depression and suspected frontal lobe dementia. He carried on living but rapidly transformed into a decrepit, ...
    Tags: dehydration
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. wish I could

Wish I could wrap us all up in lavender cotton wool and make things easier, but I cannot, so I want you all to imagine, when you see cotton wool, a great big hug from me, to you all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. hubby in care home

just wondering how other people cope when their loved ones are in a care home and every time you go to see them they get upset and want to come home with you,hubby is in a care home with alzheimers he is doubly incontinent and cannot feed himself he only recognises me and ive been told off staff that he shouts for me when i'm not there,it breaks my heart and most days i come home and cry about him,the staff say he is ok if i don't go in but i feel guilty if i don,t any advice
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. is anyone out there

is anyone out there
    Categories
    Uncategorized