View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I miss my mum so much

My mum was diagnosed with early onset at the age of 58, My mum is my best friend we were so close and she is in the last stage she cannot walk, talk anymore and she is forgetting how to swallow I think I am finally losing her and I miss her so much she used to ring me 2/3 times a day and we loved to go shopping have girly gossips, I am finding it really hard to cope.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Amalgam Fillings and Mercury Toxicity

[QUOTE=TedHutchinson;511118][url=http://www.iaomt.org/news/files/files347/Mercury%20and%20Alzheimer%202010%20J%20AD.pdf]Does inorganic mercury play a role in Alzheimer's disease? A systematic review and an integrated molecular mechanism.[/url]
    This paper provides a good summary of the questions raised by mercury fillings.
    While I haven't had any of mine removed, I've paid extra when fillings were required to have a less toxic material instead of the standard amalgam.

Updated 13-10-2011 at 10:04 AM by TedHutchinson

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Acetyl-L-Carnitine Inhibits Amyloid Brain Tangle formation.

[url=http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21689104]Acetyl-L-carnitine ameliorates spatial memory deficits induced by inhibition of phosphoinositol-3 kinase and protein kinase C.[/url]
    [quote]Glycogen synthase kinase-3β (GSK-3β) plays a crucial role in memory deficits and tau hyperphosphorylation as seen in Alzheimer's disease, the most common dementia in the aged population.
    We reported that ventricular co-injection of wortmannin and GF-109203X (WT/GFX) can induce tau hyperphosophorylation ...
  4. Only read if you can face a rant

Quote Originally Posted by mcgradie View Post
    My toyboy is 8 years younger than me and that suits me very well
    I beat you on that one:
    , mine is 8 years 6 months anjd 1 day younger than me. Every Woman should have a Toy Boy

Jan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Help needed as we are getting out of our depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Underwood View Post
    Just an update on the latest situation.Uncle and Auntie have had a lengthy chat with the main man in the mental health department in there own home which lasted for just over one and a half hours. Uncle got rather cross towards the end and stood up and waved his arms in the air saying now i want to ask you some questions as you so far have done all the asking, Uncle said that he asked 8 questions and they only got one right, whether he did or not remains to be seen.

Also whilst the
    Categories
    Uncategorized