View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. disgusted

I have decided to blog this rather than post it as it does not demand an answer in the way that a thread does, yesterday I discovered just how nasty some of the members on here are. I am so upset at the treatment and particularly nasty and obvious judgement of a new member that I am considering not returning to this site.
    There are people on this site who just want it for themselves and are so small minded and petty that they cannot cope with a bit of diversity.
    These same people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. advice on pacemaker please

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyJan View Post
    I will try to explain. My husband varies between late end and final stage - not necessarily absolute final (he varies daily and I am on a rollercoaster with it).

I will try to attach a link about the stages of Alzheimers but every person is different.
    http://alzheimers.org.uk/site/script...documentID=101

If you google ‘Stages of Dementia’ you will find ‘7 stages’ or ‘3 stages’ which may interest you.

In my husband's case we
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. help with location

Hi, I have volunteered to help in the Memory Cafe at Rhos on Sea. I feel I will be enriched myself by meeting other carers and suffers. Does anyone know where the cafe is ????? :confusedIt is obviously not listed as Memory Cafe as they only meet once a month. Any ideas. Many thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 1/9/2011

Can't believe how time flies!

Well after all the hospital appointments all the results are back and it's better news than we anticipated. Dad does not need to have an operation immediately, they are going to keep an eye on his anurysum as doing an operation now is more of a risk at this stage. Dad has an enlarged prostrate which is not cancerous at this time and also being assessed regularly. Dad has at last seen about his foot/ankle that keeps swelling up and got some cream to see ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 1/9/2011

Can't believe how time flies!

Well after all the hospital appointments all the results are back and it's better news than we anticipated. Dad does not need to have an operation immediately, they are going to keep an eye on his anurysum as doing an operation now is more of a risk at this stage. Dad has an enlarged prostrate which is not cancerous at this time and also being assessed regularly. Dad has at last seen about his foot/ankle that keeps swelling up and got some cream to see ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized