View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Need Help

Hello, I haven't sent a new thread for so long that I've forgotten how to do it. I feel really stupid I've just spent and hour writing what I thought was a new thread but when I tried to send it I lost the whole thing.
    I'm sending this brief message to check whether this works, if it does I can start again with my real problem.
    I would very grateful if someone reponded.
    Many Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yay!! Two Weeks Without Mum :)

I love my mum to bits but was relieved when I found out she was planning a two week visit to her sister's place.

Mum left Saturday 18th August and my life has been so much less stressful. It's odd, because I only stop with her for an hour or so most days. I guess knowing that she is with Auntie Margaret and not a few doors away means I am not worrying what she might get up to.

My sister and I will drop by her flat one day next week and clean and tidy up a bit. I asked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Has this happened to anyone else?

During the week my husband and I attended our gp for a routine visit and all went well, we walked through the town met and chatted to a neighbour picked up the prescribed medication at the chemist, I cooked a meal on our return and we sat outside to eat no concerns whatsoever ever. The next day my husband initiated a conversation where he started to tell me what he had done yesterday who he had seen where he had been and what people had said but failed to remember it was me who had been with him. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Weird dreams and an unexpected incident

Overall, it's been a fruitful day today. We finally got the finance and property LPAs signed at the solicitors and they can be sent off now to be registered (still haven't decided what to do about a health and welfare LPA yet though).

I feel that now the Wills and the Finance/Property LPAs are sorted, I can think a lot more clearly about things to be done now, rather than worrying about the future.

I had a bit of a weird night last night -a dream that was a little unsettling. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. what can I do?

My husband sleeps a lot during the night,12 hrs and he keeps falling asleep during the day, this has happened slowly over the last few months,is this usual,or is there something else going-on,now coughing regular when eating.
    Categories
    Uncategorized