View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Another bad hair day

Quote Originally Posted by creativesarah View Post
    today is a bad day lucys carer turned up an hour and a half late
    lucys ex husband is dying so she is very delicate understandably needless to say she was soaked and upset
    john is recovering from pneumonia
    I slipped on some water from a leaking pipe in the kitchen and have twisted my bad knee hit my head andhurt my back I then had to go and sort lucy out as she was upset sorry I sound so grumpy
    lucy has stayed in bed
    I have just eaten some chocolate fudge
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A burnt offering -

Oh blimey
    i stayed at home to look after lucy with strict instuctions on how to cook the supper Cornish pasties and Baked beans, not exactly a heston blumenthal extravaganza
    I put the water in the bottom of the double boiler to boil and the beans on in the top part to cook through before I put them on the top to keep warm, then I ventured onto TP
    suddenly aware of horrendous burning smell bottom pan had burnt dry and the beans are badly burnt
    trying to get rid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Too much information

little friend margaret from the boat took me out for a coffee today and then we stopped off at a local church for a nosey around we both like a bit of history
    I then rang doc and she had me in straight away as I'd had a lot of pain in my kidney area
    I described the pain as like being hit with an elastic band if you know what i mean
    (if you dont then get an elastic band in one hand pull it to as tight as you can and then let go of the end youre pulling!)
    I was awake
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A rehearsal for something new!

lots of people but no buyers :-(
    good space though and good chats
    it it got better just after my last post eventually sold some stuff :-)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Good luck Sarah

a tour now theres an idea!

I am shattered but humbled by all your comments

I feel like an actress on the opening night getting all these modern day equivalent of telegrams

hope the photos are still in situ in the morning

did i tell you one fell off onto a customer

sleep well one and all
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast